Quick Memory Editor 4 and later versions can build executable trainer for specific game.
Trainers are executable programs that allow you to alter the way the game works so that you could cheat. They enable features that are similar to cheat codes, for example you could get unlimited health, ammo etc. when using a trainer.
You can easily use Quick Memory Editor to build a trainer so you can share it with other game players.
If a trainer you created does not work for other players, then it's mainly due to the differences in the game versions you are using and the other players are using.
How to build game trainer by Quick Memory Editor
1) Add records to the edit list by doing one of the following:
1. Click menu Trainer -> Load MEM List, select a MEM file, click OK button to load.
2. Double click on an address to show Edit dialog box, in the Edit dialog box, click OK button to add.
2) Click menu Trainer -> Build Trainer to show Build Trainer dialog box.
3) In the Build Trainer dialog box, enter title and author information, Click Build button to build.
A sample game trainer built by Quick Memory Editor.