Quick Memory Editor 4.0 Update Details
1. New Game Trainer Builder:
Quick Memory Editor 4 and later versions can easily build executable trainer for specific game.
Trainers are executable programs that allow you to alter the way the game works so that you could cheat. They enable features that are similar to cheat codes, for example you could get unlimited health, ammo etc. when using a trainer.
2. New MEM File Management:
New MEM File Management includes:
- Save MEM file as an ordered set of elements of the same type, so it can be opened by other companies' programs.
For developers: contact us at email@example.com for detailed data type define and sample codes.
- Download or upload your MEM files online. Share your MEM files with other game players.
- Add a MEM library so you can easily access to your MEM files.
- Associate MEM file(*.mem) with Quick Memory Editor software.
3. Small Bugs Fixed:
A place where has software, has bugs.